Debbie Meyer GreenBags are proven, in Independent Lab testing, to extend the life of fruits, vegetables and cut flowers. BPA-Free, Reusable 8-10 times each, and proudly Made in America.
- Debbie Meyer GreenBags extend the life of your fresh fruits, vegetables and cut flowers, reducing food waste and saving you money. Proudly made in the USA.
- PROVEN: Independent Lab-tested, reusable bags. Proven to extend the life of fruits, vegetables and cut flowers. (Lettuce, carrots, celery, bananas, grapes, strawberries, cherries, blueberries, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, herbs, fresh cut flowers and so much more)
- EFFECTIVE: Made with Debbie Meyer FoodFresh System technologies; a unique, proprietary combination of natural ingredients. BPA-free.
- REUSABLE: Each Debbie Meyer GreenBag has 8-10 uses. Rinse with cool clear water and let dry before reusing. Store on countertop or in the fridge, where the contents would normally be stored.
- TO USE: Remove fruits, vegetables, or cut flowers from any original packaging and place in the Debbie Meyer GreenBags. All fruits and vegetables give off moisture; for best results, keep contents as dry as possible. Wipe out any moisture inside bag with a paper towel.